Passion that Inspires Us to Journey
Our passion to know the fullness of the Father’s pleasure to unite all things in Christ inspires us to journey with Christ to the Mountain to speed the transformation of our good, bountiful but broken world.
Passion inspires us in the first movement of the Liturgy and in our lifestyle practice of journeying to:
- Imagine, cultivate and launch kingdomcultural initiatives and communities.
- Rejoice in the vision of the Kingdom of God coming into all areas of thought and life.
- Endeavor to replace the Fallen World System with the Kingdom of God.
- Feel the Father’s pleasure in uniting all things in Christ, releasing them to their full potential.
- Heavenize earth by exhausting evil and restoring all things ruined by evil.
- Expect to see answers now to the prayer, “Your kingdom come on earth as it is in heaven.”
- Look for the reunion and restoration of what the Fall has broken and shattered.
- Expect the power of the resurrection to grow in us so that we increasingly shine like the sun.
- Cultivate, first through prayer, the dwelling of God with mankind on earth.
- Embrace mystery, which in turn gives us courage to ask questions and explore.
- Not be interested in pat answers but instead ask bold questions.
- Have a thirst for high chivalric adventure as agents of transformation.
- Believe that destiny is a good gift from God that requires our cooperation with God.
- Be missional in how we worship, live and govern ourselves.
- Be Worshipers who engage in Eucharistic worship, beginning on Sundays.
- Be Global Pilgrims who pray the Daily Office.
- Be Contemplatives who practice contemplative prayer.